Our philosophy is rooted in the belief that a good studio needs two things, Sound & Vibe.
From the acoustics of the room, instruments, microphones, cables, preamps, eq, converters to the engineers shaping the sound, we have invested intentionally to insure professional quality sound.
Everything else is the vibe. Most of all, the people you work with here are good people who are passionate about music as well as humanity. We say our religion here is harmony. We approach everything with the intention working harmoniously to achieve the greatest results.
By working with a select group of like-minded creatives, we are able to provide them with an exceptional level of attention and support in an intimate setting. We go over and beyond to understand what inspires, comforts and motivates our clients.
Entire studio is wired with Mogami Studio Gold
– Sennheiser MD421 (x2)
– Shure SM57 (x2)
– AKG Perception 170 (x2)
– Antelope Zen Studio interface
– Purple Audio Sweet 10 500-series rack
– Shadow Hills GAMA pre’s (x2)
– Burl B1 pre’s (x2)
– Vintech pre (x1)
– A-Designs EM-PEQ (x1)
– M-Audio Studiophile DSM2 studio monitors(x2)
– 1972 vintage Rogers drum set
22” and 26” kicks
13, 14, 15, 16 and 20” toms
2 x snares
– Korg – SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano
– Sequential Circuits – Six Trak synth
– Oberheim Matrix-6 synth
– Novation – BassStation Rack synth
– Epiphone Les Paul
– Fender Stage Lead II guitar cab
– Mac Pro
– Acoustically treated, including sound clouds
– 3 types of lighting on dimmers
– New leather couch
– Video cameras for recording and streaming capabilities
– Window to control room
– Laminate wood floors
– Lighting options
– Video camera for recording and streaming capabilities
– Fully padded and carpeted for acoustics
– Lighting options
– Soon to have monitor screen and camera for communication and recording video and streaming capabilities
– All this in the context of my beautiful home and yard that is designed to accommodate artists in a most comfortable and inspiring way.